Thursday, December 10, 2015

Failure Is Not An Option

"For with God nothing will be impossible." - Luke 1:37

It is a difficult thing, this idea of being a minister of the gospel. I'm not going to lie, I've been persecuted, called names, attacked spiritually and physically, had things said about my family, and been shut out. Don't get me wrong, I've been blessed beyond measure and if nothing good ever came to me in this world, I have salvation through Jesus' shed blood on the cross of Calvary, so I am blessed! But this idea of serving in ministry has had rough roads! 

What I have had to remember is it is not about me, my name, or my honor! I have had to get me out of the way so that God can be glorified! I have failed miserably at times but the grace extended to me through Christ is exceedingly, abundantly more than I could ever ask for. It is completely IMPOSSIBLE for me to succeed on my own. I am mud, a jar of clay, that God has called out. That calling is the key to all success. God called me, to use me, for His glory and His fame! Therefore, I have to get out of the way and let God have complete control. With me, it is IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish any of the goals laid before me. 

BUT WITH GOD... Not me, because I am fallible, not any other name, but at the name of Jesus... Mountains will move, walls will crumble, chains will fall away, and healing takes place! WITH GOD, NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE!

Change your course! Stop looking for ways to make a name for yourself! Start looking for ways to put the cross in front of you! Stop looking for ways to promote how great you are and start singing How Great God Is! When you do this, opportunities to serve will arise by divine appointment! You will point others to the cross of Jesus and never take credit for the work done because you now realize it is the blood of Jesus and not your own blood! He took your place! Serve Him gladly with a joyful heart because you cannot fail if your serve sincerely focused on Christ! Fear no challenge, because you know without a doubt that with God, nothing will be impossible!


No comments:

Post a Comment